Returning Student Registration
As we continue with our normal end of the school year processes in this anything but normal time, we wanted to provide you with an update regarding returning student registration and how it will be slightly different from prior years. This year Waukee Community School District plans to stagger the returning student registration process over several weeks to allow our Enrollment Services Team time to respond to parent questions remotely.
All continuing families will need to complete the returning student registrations process to be prepared for the first day of school. Families will receive an email from Enrollment Services on their building’s assigned day with directions to enroll your returning student online. If you are not able to complete the returning student registration process on your assigned date, please note, the registration link and portal will remain open until the process is complete.
The below timeline will be used to send returning student registration emails by building. The intent is to be able to provide remote support during this time. If you encounter issues, please email email@example.com, and one of our Enrollment Services staff will be able to assist you.
The district will begin sending directions on how to complete the online registration process for returning students to the primary email addresses around 10 a.m. on your building’s assigned registration day.
- Waukee High School – April 29
- Brookview Elementary School – May 4
- Eason Elementary School – May 6
- Grant Ragan Elementary School – May 8
- Maple Grove Elementary School – May 11
- Radiant Elementary School – May 13
- Shuler Elementary School – May 15
- Walnut Hills Elementary School – May 18
- Waukee Elementary School – May 20
- Woodland Hills Elementary School – May 22
- South Middle School – June 1
- Waukee Middle School – June 1
- Prairieview School – June 3
- Timberline School – June 3
CHILDCARE FALL REGISTRATION
2020-21 Beyond the Bell and YMCA School Year Registration has been postponed to an undetermined later date. Once we are able to return to work and re-open our sites we will determine new enrollment dates. We will give families plenty of notice before enrollment begins.